March 3, 2015 by Judy James
April 26 through May 2 is designated as Preservation Week by the American Library Association. All libraries and other institutions can use Preservation Week to connect our communities through events, activities, and resources that highlight what we can do, individually and together, to preserve our personal and shared collections. Visit the Preservation Week page for ideas and resources you can use in your communities including:
- Plan and promote your event with the Event Toolkit: press release templates | logos and artwork | handouts | videos
- Find preservation information and resources in the Preservation Toolkit: facts | videos | tips | statistics | links
- Share your event on the Event Map
- Find a local speaker for your event with the Speaker Locator
- NEW! Bookmark with Quick Tips on getting started with Preservation.